Terms & Conditions
STAT Homecare Consulting downloads
- COPYRIGHT. United States and international copyright law and treaties protect the Electronic Material. STAT Homecare Consultants (“STAThhc”) owns all copyright and other rights in the Electronic Material. Copyright © 2017-2027 STAT Homecare Consultants, dba STAT Homecare Consultants. All rights reserved.
- ALTERATION; NOTICES. The Authorized Purchaser may modify or adapt this material to meet state regulations but may not transform, translate, or create any derivative work based on any material included in the Electronic Material, or otherwise use any such materials in a manner that would infringe its copyright. Each Electronic Material will include a copyright notice. The copyright notice and any other notices or disclaimers in the Electronic Material may not be removed, obscured, or modified in any way.
- REQUIRED NOTICES. The Authorized Purchaser shall not assert or represent to any third-party that the Authorized Purchaser has any ownership rights in, or the right to distribute, sell, transfer, or lend the Electronic Material.
- USER WARRANTY. Authorized Purchaser will use reasonable efforts to ensure the security and integrity of each Electronic Material, and will notify STAThhc promptly of any unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or other use of the Electronic Material n of which the Authorized Purchaser becomes aware.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. Updates to its manuals may be available from STAThhc for an additional fee. The Electronic Material is designed as an instructional guide, and STAThhc does not guarantee or warrant that the Electronic Material is in compliance with the laws and regulations of all jurisdictions concerning home health care and agency home health care as those laws and regulations may change from time to time. The Electronic Material is provided without any warranty of any kind, whether written, oral, implied or statutory, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Authorized Purchaser and Authorized Purchaser’s company assume responsibility for their own operation and their implementation of the Electronic Material is solely at their own risk.
- INDEMNIFICATION. The Authorized Purchaser agrees to indemnify STAThhc and its directors, officers, personnel, affiliates and agents, and to hold each of them harmless against any claims, losses, or damages asserted by any person or entity, including court costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with its use, or attempted use, of the Electronic Material.
- NOTICE. Direct any questions and any notice to STAThhc to:
Robbyn Holland, Owner, President
STAT Homecare Consultants
971 Wedgewood Drive
Winter Springs, FL 32708 USA