STAT Homecare Consultants
971 Wedegewood Drive
Winter Springs, FL 32708
Having an issue with a download?
Please contact customer service at (321) 987-8402 or Robbyn@STAThhc.com.
Most of our products are available as downloads. You will have immediate access to your purchase. If you have any issues, please use the contact info above.
If you are requesting an item be printed a shipped at an additional cost, physical items within the United States will ship via UPS where products usually arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
Please note that your goods are often shipped the same day we receive your order, but in some cases, it may take up to 48 hours to ship.
Refund Policy for Physical Products
All physical products purchased through our store can be returned within 24 hours in original condition.
To return an item, send it and original invoice to:
STAT Homecare Consultants, ATTN: Robbyn Holland/President
971 Wedegewood Drive
Winter Springs, FL 32708
Refunds will be by method of original payment; shipping and handling not included. Customer is responsible for shipping costs to return products.
Refund Policy for Digital Downloadable Products
Due to the proprietary nature of information contained our downloadable products, they are non-returnable and non-refundable.
If you would like additional information about this product before making a purchase, please contact customer service at (321) 987-8402, Robbyn@STAThhc.com.
Electronic Materials & Manuals
- COPYRIGHT. United States and international copyright law and treaties protect the Electronic Material. STAT Homecare Consultants (“STAThhc”) owns all copyright and other rights in the Electronic Material. Copyright © 2017–2027 STTA Homecare Consultants, dba STAT Homecare Consultants. All rights reserved.
- ALTERATION; NOTICES. The Authorized Purchaser may modify or adapt this material to meet state regulations but may not transform, translate, or create any derivative work based on any material included in the Electronic Material, or otherwise use any such materials in a manner that would infringe its copyright. Each Electronic Material will include a copyright notice. The copyright notice and any other notices or disclaimers in the Electronic Material may not be removed, obscured, or modified in any way.
- REQUIRED NOTICES. The Authorized Purchaser shall not assert or represent to any third party that the Authorized Purchaser has any ownership rights in, or the right to distribute, sell, transfer, or lend the Electronic Material
- USER WARRANTY. Authorized Purchaser will use reasonable efforts to ensure the security and integrity of each Electronic Material, and will notify STAThhc promptly of any unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or other use of the Electronic Material of which the Authorized Purchaser becomes aware.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. Updates to its manuals may be available from STAThhc for an additional fee. The Electronic Material is designed as an instructional guide, and STAThhc does not guarantee or warrant that the Electronic Material is in compliance with the laws and regulations of all jurisdictions concerning home health care and hospice care as those laws and regulations may change from time to time. The Electronic Material is provided without any warranty of any kind, whether written, oral, implied or statutory, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Authorized Purchaser and Authorized Purchaser’s company assume responsibility for their own operation and their implementation of the Electronic Material is solely at their own risk.
- INDEMNIFICATION. The Authorized Purchaser agrees to indemnify STAThhc and its directors, officers, employees, affiliates and agents, and to hold each of them harmless against any claims, losses, or damages asserted by any person or entity, including court costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with its use, or attempted use, of the Electronic Material.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail and the name, e-mail address and physical address, telephone number, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address) of those who place orders on our secure server.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page.
With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies.
We do not ever share information about our customers or visitors with any other businesses. We use Infusionsoft to process payment and they will have their own policies.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.
The Authors and Material of this website shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information contained in this website. While the website is as accurate as the Authors can make it, there may be errors, omissions, and inaccuracies.